High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 13 -16 (81.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Riley Miller produced 25 points, and the Bobcats closed on a 21-6 run while Dylan Jones drained five treys on his way to 25 points for the Tigers.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will not go...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 51
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1