High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 13 -16 (81.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Riley Miller produced 25 points, and the Bobcats closed on a 21-6 run while Dylan Jones drained five treys on his way to 25 points for the Tigers.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4