High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 13 -16 (81.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Riley Miller produced 25 points, and the Bobcats closed on a 21-6 run while Dylan Jones drained five treys on his way to 25 points for the Tigers.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Man charged with killing Ogden officer found...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming... 5
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2