High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 20 -31 (64.5%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 16 -23 (69.6%)
Star Riley Miller scored 18 points and the Bobcats had a huge second quarter to win at Escalante. Tyce Barney chipped in 14 points, while Zach Brophy added 13 in a lopsided region victory.
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 6 17
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 8
- High school football: Zach Katoa's 6... 8
- High school football: Bingham rolls... 4
- High school football: Brighton focused... 3
- Denver's Kayvon Webster introduces Utah... 2
- High school football: Work ethic has... 2
- Rich High runs over Monticello to spoil... 1