High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 20 -31 (64.5%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 16 -23 (69.6%)
Star Riley Miller scored 18 points and the Bobcats had a huge second quarter to win at Escalante. Tyce Barney chipped in 14 points, while Zach Brophy added 13 in a lopsided region victory.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1