High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Riley Miller scored 16 to lead four different Bobcats with double figures as Panguitch got the balanced win over Wayne. Zach Taylor scored a team-high 16 for the Badgers in the loss.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1