High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 16 -22 (72.7%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
The Tigers hit 7-of-8 free throws in the final two minutes to clinch the win. Dylan Jones and Tyson McDermott scored 25 and 15 points, respectively, and both nailed five 3-pointers for Milford.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator who...
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 17
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- Video: Improbable final play lifts... 3
- Rich runs over Diamond Ranch in a... 1
- High school volleyball: Titles up for... 1
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 1
- High school volleyball: No. 1... 1