High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 16 -22 (72.7%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
The Tigers hit 7-of-8 free throws in the final two minutes to clinch the win. Dylan Jones and Tyson McDermott scored 25 and 15 points, respectively, and both nailed five 3-pointers for Milford.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1