High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 16 -22 (72.7%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
The Tigers hit 7-of-8 free throws in the final two minutes to clinch the win. Dylan Jones and Tyson McDermott scored 25 and 15 points, respectively, and both nailed five 3-pointers for Milford.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3