High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 20 -31 (64.5%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 33 -47 (70.2%)
The Pirates went to the line 47 times for the hard fought win. Taylor Morris drained 16 points, while Colton Squire and Eric Valdez put in 14 a piece in the win.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1