High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Tyson Denney had 16 points and 12 rebounds for the double-double, and Davis used a 20-2 second quarter to slip past their great white north rival Layton. Trever Webb also had a double-double for the Darts with 13 points and 10 assists.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1