High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Tyson Denney had 16 points and 12 rebounds for the double-double, and Davis used a 20-2 second quarter to slip past their great white north rival Layton. Trever Webb also had a double-double for the Darts with 13 points and 10 assists.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1