High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Down by 12 at halftime, Layton crawled back for the comeback win. After Fremont tied it with a three, Max Magill hit the game-winner with a second left to play. Rees Checketts and Tom Christensen scored 14 points each for Layton, while Fremont was led by Brock Smith, who had 24 in the loss.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...