High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Down by 12 at halftime, Layton crawled back for the comeback win. After Fremont tied it with a three, Max Magill hit the game-winner with a second left to play. Rees Checketts and Tom Christensen scored 14 points each for Layton, while Fremont was led by Brock Smith, who had 24 in the loss.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...