High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -34 (70.6%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -33 (72.7%)
Trent Buckley hit a long two-pointer at the buzzer to send the game into overtime, where Layton dominated to get the win. Rees Checketts finished with 26 points and 12 rebounds in the win, while Kade Petersen also dumped in 26 points in the loss.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3