High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -34 (70.6%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 24 -33 (72.7%)
Trent Buckley hit a long two-pointer at the buzzer to send the game into overtime, where Layton dominated to get the win. Rees Checketts finished with 26 points and 12 rebounds in the win, while Kade Petersen also dumped in 26 points in the loss.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1