High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 12 -25 (48.0%)
The Tigers survived two scoreless overtimes with four points in the third session as Christian Clark scored 16 points before fouling out in regulation. Brandon Ericksen had two steals in the third overtime while Josh Pollard blocked two shots at the end of regulation for Orem.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1