High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Nearly the entire Piute bench got on the board as eight different players scored, including double-digit finishes from Kelton Price (22 points, four 3-pointers) and Ty Jessen (11 points), and the T-birds used a big second half to pull away. Zach Brophy and Riley Miller tallied 14 points apiece for the Bobcats.
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Security, firefighters detain woman...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...