High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Nearly the entire Piute bench got on the board as eight different players scored, including double-digit finishes from Kelton Price (22 points, four 3-pointers) and Ty Jessen (11 points), and the T-birds used a big second half to pull away. Zach Brophy and Riley Miller tallied 14 points apiece for the Bobcats.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1