High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Nearly the entire Piute bench got on the board as eight different players scored, including double-digit finishes from Kelton Price (22 points, four 3-pointers) and Ty Jessen (11 points), and the T-birds used a big second half to pull away. Zach Brophy and Riley Miller tallied 14 points apiece for the Bobcats.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1