High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -49 (30.6%) Free-throws: 8 -23 (34.8%)
Field goals: 11 -42 (26.2%) Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Noa Talia recorded the double-double with 13 points and 14 rebounds to lead Provo to victory. As a team, Orem shot just 8-for-23 from the free throw line in the region loss.
|VAN BUREN, Jenessa||8|
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: East's Ula... 19
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball:... 1
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 1
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 1