High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -49 (30.6%) Free-throws: 8 -23 (34.8%)
Field goals: 11 -42 (26.2%) Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Noa Talia recorded the double-double with 13 points and 14 rebounds to lead Provo to victory. As a team, Orem shot just 8-for-23 from the free throw line in the region loss.
|VAN BUREN, Jenessa||8|
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1