High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -22 (54.5%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Springville was able to take advantage with its superior transition game and had four different players eclipse double digits in scoring to earn the huge region win. In the losing effort, Lyssa Hanks notched a triple double with 17 points, 15 rebounds and 10 blocks.
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...