High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -22 (54.5%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Springville was able to take advantage with its superior transition game and had four different players eclipse double digits in scoring to earn the huge region win. In the losing effort, Lyssa Hanks notched a triple double with 17 points, 15 rebounds and 10 blocks.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...