High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -22 (54.5%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Springville was able to take advantage with its superior transition game and had four different players eclipse double digits in scoring to earn the huge region win. In the losing effort, Lyssa Hanks notched a triple double with 17 points, 15 rebounds and 10 blocks.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Police: Panhandler pulls woman from car after...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 58
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 2
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1