High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -22 (54.5%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Springville was able to take advantage with its superior transition game and had four different players eclipse double digits in scoring to earn the huge region win. In the losing effort, Lyssa Hanks notched a triple double with 17 points, 15 rebounds and 10 blocks.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together