High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -22 (54.5%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Springville was able to take advantage with its superior transition game and had four different players eclipse double digits in scoring to earn the huge region win. In the losing effort, Lyssa Hanks notched a triple double with 17 points, 15 rebounds and 10 blocks.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1