High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Megan Bean pulled down 10 boards while Sloane Roundy scored 21 points as the Wildcats ended the game on a 23-8 run.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Mitt Romney calls Utah home, could open up...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1