High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 14 -34 (41.2%)
Woods Cross totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Briquelle Caperton scored 16 points, grabbed 21 rebounds and stole the ball 13 times to record the triple-double. Jessica Watson added 23 points in the win over Woods Cross.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1