High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Cedar tied things up at 37 with four minutes remaining in regulation, but behind Kiz Farrer's strong play and a gritty defensive performance, Juab held the Lady Reds scoreless until the game's final seconds to pick up the victory.
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...