High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 8 -20 (40.0%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
Panguitch jumped out to a big early lead and then survived the rest of the way after losing standout Kalani Norris to an ankle injury. Panguitch is hopeful Norris will be available for Panguitch's showdown with rival Piute next week.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1