High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Tressa Lyman scored 16 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, while teammate Jodi Williams tallied 16 points and 11 rebounds to give each player the double-double. The Wolves held South Sevier scoreless in the second half to steal the momentum at home.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 14
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4