High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Tressa Lyman scored 16 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, while teammate Jodi Williams tallied 16 points and 11 rebounds to give each player the double-double. The Wolves held South Sevier scoreless in the second half to steal the momentum at home.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 21
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1