High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Tressa Lyman scored 16 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, while teammate Jodi Williams tallied 16 points and 11 rebounds to give each player the double-double. The Wolves held South Sevier scoreless in the second half to steal the momentum at home.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 51
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1