High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Tressa Lyman scored 16 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, while teammate Jodi Williams tallied 16 points and 11 rebounds to give each player the double-double. The Wolves held South Sevier scoreless in the second half to steal the momentum at home.
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Will BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson play vs....
- Missionary, police testify against man...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Attorney general deciding whether to appeal...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on the...
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...