High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Tressa Lyman scored 16 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, while teammate Jodi Williams tallied 16 points and 11 rebounds to give each player the double-double. The Wolves held South Sevier scoreless in the second half to steal the momentum at home.
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign