High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 15 -22 (68.2%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 18 -32 (56.2%)
Kamarie Nicdao scored 16 points and Sydnee Acord added 14 points in the Northridge victory. Andrea Tanner grabbed eight rebounds for the Knights, who recorded their first win of the season.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1