High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 19 -34 (55.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Derrick Forbush scored 18 of his 31 points in the second half to lead South Sevier. David Blackburn finished with 27 rebounds and 14 points. Valley was led by Shaun Sharkey's 12 points.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: East's Ula... 26
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 4
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 2