High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 19 -34 (55.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Derrick Forbush scored 18 of his 31 points in the second half to lead South Sevier. David Blackburn finished with 27 rebounds and 14 points. Valley was led by Shaun Sharkey's 12 points.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1