High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 19 -34 (55.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Derrick Forbush scored 18 of his 31 points in the second half to lead South Sevier. David Blackburn finished with 27 rebounds and 14 points. Valley was led by Shaun Sharkey's 12 points.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6