High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -47 (36.2%) Free-throws: 9 -19 (47.4%)
Field goals: 31 -75 (41.3%) Free-throws: 19 -27 (70.4%)
After an even first quarter, Syracuse blew the game open to cruise to victory. The Titans outscored the Royals 52-15 in the second and third quarters, and were led offensively by Brittney Martin's 22 points.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1