High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 13 -28 (46.4%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 2 -11 (18.2%)
The Pirates tripled the Panthers in the opening quarter as Lori Parkinson notched her third triple-double of the season with 15 points, 22 boards and 10 blocks.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1