High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Lori Parkinson led the Pirates with a huge triple-double, notching 20 points, 16 rebounds and 11 steals in a spectacular game. She also blocked seven shots, nearly reaching a quadruple-double in the home victory.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...