High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Seven different players scored for the Wolves in the low-scoring affair, led by nine points from Jodi Williams. Lexi Moss was the only player to reach double digits, scoring 13 points with three 3-pointers in the loss.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 20
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1