High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Seven different players scored for the Wolves in the low-scoring affair, led by nine points from Jodi Williams. Lexi Moss was the only player to reach double digits, scoring 13 points with three 3-pointers in the loss.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...