High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Seven different players scored for the Wolves in the low-scoring affair, led by nine points from Jodi Williams. Lexi Moss was the only player to reach double digits, scoring 13 points with three 3-pointers in the loss.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1