High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Richfield's Megan Bean nailed two free throws at the end of regulation to send the game to overtime. However, Lexi Moss of Beaver was too hot to handle, scoring all five of her team's points in the extra period to reach 24 total, including five 3-pointers. Bean had a double-double for the Wildcats with 13 points and 11 rebounds.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Mitt Romney calls Utah home, could open up...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1