High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Richfield's Megan Bean nailed two free throws at the end of regulation to send the game to overtime. However, Lexi Moss of Beaver was too hot to handle, scoring all five of her team's points in the extra period to reach 24 total, including five 3-pointers. Bean had a double-double for the Wildcats with 13 points and 11 rebounds.
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- River rafters discover wreckage of aircraft...