High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Richfield's Megan Bean nailed two free throws at the end of regulation to send the game to overtime. However, Lexi Moss of Beaver was too hot to handle, scoring all five of her team's points in the extra period to reach 24 total, including five 3-pointers. Bean had a double-double for the Wildcats with 13 points and 11 rebounds.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1