High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Richfield's Megan Bean nailed two free throws at the end of regulation to send the game to overtime. However, Lexi Moss of Beaver was too hot to handle, scoring all five of her team's points in the extra period to reach 24 total, including five 3-pointers. Bean had a double-double for the Wildcats with 13 points and 11 rebounds.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Football position previews: We break down...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...