High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 13 -26 (50.0%)
Richfield's Megan Bean nailed two free throws at the end of regulation to send the game to overtime. However, Lexi Moss of Beaver was too hot to handle, scoring all five of her team's points in the extra period to reach 24 total, including five 3-pointers. Bean had a double-double for the Wildcats with 13 points and 11 rebounds.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1