High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 4 -10 (40.0%)
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 6 -9 (66.7%)
Whitney Lefler pulled down 13 boards to go with 28 points while Shantaya Strebel had 25 points, eight rebounds and seven assists as the Tigers led 36-5 at halftime.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- BYU football: Cougars wrap up hard-fought...
- Utes outlast weather delay en route to 26-10...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1