High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Pine View totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 2 -14 (14.3%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 12 -23 (52.2%)
Hannahlynn Snyder had a double-double with 11 points and 14 rebounds, Lexi Moss added 14 points, and Brittney Blackner and Kalbie Jordan grabbed seven rebounds apiece as the Beavers rolled to the easy win.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- U. doctor thanks strangers who saved him,...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1