High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Pine View totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 2 -14 (14.3%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 12 -23 (52.2%)
Hannahlynn Snyder had a double-double with 11 points and 14 rebounds, Lexi Moss added 14 points, and Brittney Blackner and Kalbie Jordan grabbed seven rebounds apiece as the Beavers rolled to the easy win.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1