High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 19 -23 (82.6%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 15 -27 (55.6%)
Shelbi Everett and Marissa Egbert scored 24 and 14 points, respectively, and combined for nine 3-pointers as the Bengals pulled away early in the lop-sided victory.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1