High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 19 -23 (82.6%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 15 -27 (55.6%)
Shelbi Everett and Marissa Egbert scored 24 and 14 points, respectively, and combined for nine 3-pointers as the Bengals pulled away early in the lop-sided victory.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 29
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1