High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 19 -23 (82.6%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 15 -27 (55.6%)
Shelbi Everett and Marissa Egbert scored 24 and 14 points, respectively, and combined for nine 3-pointers as the Bengals pulled away early in the lop-sided victory.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 37
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1