High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 5 Free-throws: 9 -22 (40.9%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 17 -31 (54.8%)
Lone Peak put this game away early as the Knights' 25 points in the first quarter was more than Hillcrest scored in the entire game. Marquelle led the Knights in the win with 26 points, four of which were three-point shots. Whitney Johnson scored 12 points in the win, which included her 1,000th career point. She is only the second player in Lone Peak history to reach this milestone
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1