High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -29 (55.2%)
Brittany Harr sunk a half-court shot as time wound down in the first half, and she scored 12 points total to lead Orem in the home victory. Megan Sackett was on fire from long range, nailing four 3-pointers en route to 19 points for the Tigers.
|VAN DYKE, Suzy||2|
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1