High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -29 (55.2%)
Brittany Harr sunk a half-court shot as time wound down in the first half, and she scored 12 points total to lead Orem in the home victory. Megan Sackett was on fire from long range, nailing four 3-pointers en route to 19 points for the Tigers.
|VAN DYKE, Suzy||2|
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Woman who drank toxic tea credits God, family...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1