High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
It was a tale of two halves as Syracuse exploded with 43 second-half points to beat the Lancers after being down 18-11 at halftime. Brittney Martin lead the way for the Titans with 17 points.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 13
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4