High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 16 -27 (59.3%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -23 (43.5%)
Tia Pappas netted four threes and scored 27 total points, including 14 in the fourth, to lead the Dinos to the victory. Megan Bean pulled down 10 boards and hit for 20 points for Richfield in the loss.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1