High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 16 -27 (59.3%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -23 (43.5%)
Tia Pappas netted four threes and scored 27 total points, including 14 in the fourth, to lead the Dinos to the victory. Megan Bean pulled down 10 boards and hit for 20 points for Richfield in the loss.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1