High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 16 -27 (59.3%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -23 (43.5%)
Tia Pappas netted four threes and scored 27 total points, including 14 in the fourth, to lead the Dinos to the victory. Megan Bean pulled down 10 boards and hit for 20 points for Richfield in the loss.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1