High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 16 -27 (59.3%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -23 (43.5%)
Tia Pappas netted four threes and scored 27 total points, including 14 in the fourth, to lead the Dinos to the victory. Megan Bean pulled down 10 boards and hit for 20 points for Richfield in the loss.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1