High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Kyle Foy had 170 yards rushing and Zach Hatch had 95 yards rushing before going out with an ankle sprain in the second quarter as Altamont rumbled to the win over Milford. The Longhorns' defense started strong, not allowing a Milford first-down in the first-quarter, and played well throughout to help Altamont to the win. Altamont will meet Duchesne at 11 a.m. Saturday at Snow College in the 1A semifinals.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4