High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Kyle Foy had 170 yards rushing and Zach Hatch had 95 yards rushing before going out with an ankle sprain in the second quarter as Altamont rumbled to the win over Milford. The Longhorns' defense started strong, not allowing a Milford first-down in the first-quarter, and played well throughout to help Altamont to the win. Altamont will meet Duchesne at 11 a.m. Saturday at Snow College in the 1A semifinals.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1