High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
East - Tanner Curtis 50 run (kick failed)
East exploded with a barrage of long-distance scores to run away with the win over Westlake. Jason Cook returned a punt 68 yards to paydirt then added a 75-yard touchdown run to lead the Leopards. He also scored on a run from 10 yards out. John Fakahafua caught an 80-yard touchdown pass from Tanner Curtis, who added a 50-yard TD scamper of his own. Westlake made a run in the fourth quarter, but it was too little, too late for the Thunder. John Ursua had a hand in each of Westlake's four scores, running for two TDs and throwing for the other two.
|VAN MINDE, Gavin||1|
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1