High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
East - Tanner Curtis 50 run (kick failed)
East exploded with a barrage of long-distance scores to run away with the win over Westlake. Jason Cook returned a punt 68 yards to paydirt then added a 75-yard touchdown run to lead the Leopards. He also scored on a run from 10 yards out. John Fakahafua caught an 80-yard touchdown pass from Tanner Curtis, who added a 50-yard TD scamper of his own. Westlake made a run in the fourth quarter, but it was too little, too late for the Thunder. John Ursua had a hand in each of Westlake's four scores, running for two TDs and throwing for the other two.
|VAN MINDE, Gavin||1|
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1