High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
East - Tanner Curtis 50 run (kick failed)
East exploded with a barrage of long-distance scores to run away with the win over Westlake. Jason Cook returned a punt 68 yards to paydirt then added a 75-yard touchdown run to lead the Leopards. He also scored on a run from 10 yards out. John Fakahafua caught an 80-yard touchdown pass from Tanner Curtis, who added a 50-yard TD scamper of his own. Westlake made a run in the fourth quarter, but it was too little, too late for the Thunder. John Ursua had a hand in each of Westlake's four scores, running for two TDs and throwing for the other two.
|VAN MINDE, Gavin||1|
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Utes fill three future football schedules...