High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
East - Tanner Curtis 50 run (kick failed)
East exploded with a barrage of long-distance scores to run away with the win over Westlake. Jason Cook returned a punt 68 yards to paydirt then added a 75-yard touchdown run to lead the Leopards. He also scored on a run from 10 yards out. John Fakahafua caught an 80-yard touchdown pass from Tanner Curtis, who added a 50-yard TD scamper of his own. Westlake made a run in the fourth quarter, but it was too little, too late for the Thunder. John Ursua had a hand in each of Westlake's four scores, running for two TDs and throwing for the other two.
|VAN MINDE, Gavin||1|
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...