High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
East - Tanner Curtis 50 run (kick failed)
East exploded with a barrage of long-distance scores to run away with the win over Westlake. Jason Cook returned a punt 68 yards to paydirt then added a 75-yard touchdown run to lead the Leopards. He also scored on a run from 10 yards out. John Fakahafua caught an 80-yard touchdown pass from Tanner Curtis, who added a 50-yard TD scamper of his own. Westlake made a run in the fourth quarter, but it was too little, too late for the Thunder. John Ursua had a hand in each of Westlake's four scores, running for two TDs and throwing for the other two.
|VAN MINDE, Gavin||1|
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire, Mormon...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- ‘Blood moon’ sets off apocalyptic...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...