High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 21 -27 (77.8%)
T.J. Haws and Talon Shumway combined for 42 points including seven 3-pointers to lead the Knights to an easy victory. Brandon and Corbin Miller each had 16 for the Bengals in the loss.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1