High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 21 -27 (77.8%)
T.J. Haws and Talon Shumway combined for 42 points including seven 3-pointers to lead the Knights to an easy victory. Brandon and Corbin Miller each had 16 for the Bengals in the loss.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together