High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 21 -27 (77.8%)
T.J. Haws and Talon Shumway combined for 42 points including seven 3-pointers to lead the Knights to an easy victory. Brandon and Corbin Miller each had 16 for the Bengals in the loss.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...