High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
The Beavers capitalized on five interceptions and two fumbles and had 247 yards on the ground with 65 through the air. Boedi Lofland had 32 carries for 198 yards while Slade Edwards left in the first quarter with a hip pointer injury after gaining 44 yards on seven carries. Ty Yardley threw 5-for-11 for 65 yards and his 45-yard strike to Jeremy Brown was tipped and nearly intercepted, but instead fell in the receiver's hands for a score. Chase Argyle led the Wolves with 66 yards on 12 carries as North Sevier had 109 yards on the ground and 66 through the air.
|North Sevier||Tackles||Sacks||Pass Int.|
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1