High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Box Elder totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 32 -37 (86.5%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Brad Sperry led the Bees with two 3-pointers and 24 points while Austin Pollock had 18 points for the Wolverines. Fernando Perez nailed three 3-pointers, and his 12 points came in the fourth quarter.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1