High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 7 -19 (36.8%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 8 -16 (50.0%)
With time running out and the score tied, Siu Lo'Amanu drove to the basket, missed the shot, grabbed her own rebound, and scored the putback to give the Warriors a crucial region win. Lo'Amanu led Taylorsville with 19 points in a game where the teams matched each other blow-for-blow throughout and neither squad ever gaining more than a six-point advantage. Whitney Mitchell contributed 13 points to the Warrior effort while Summer Yack and Jillian Powell scored 13 and 12 points, respectively, for Bingham.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1