High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 19 -30 (63.3%)
Kelsie Bell netted 16 points and had five rebounds, while Tanesha Daniels pulled down eight boards as Fremont came from behind in a big fourth quarter to defeat Taylorsville. Katie Greenberg had a game-high 18 points in the losing effort for Taylorsville.
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- LDS missionaries in some countries no longer...
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- Elder Ballard, other LDS Church leaders...
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty to...
- Desire to serve: Even a gunshot couldn't keep...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the...
- Utah farmer turns alfalfa field into the...