High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 19 -30 (63.3%)
Kelsie Bell netted 16 points and had five rebounds, while Tanesha Daniels pulled down eight boards as Fremont came from behind in a big fourth quarter to defeat Taylorsville. Katie Greenberg had a game-high 18 points in the losing effort for Taylorsville.
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- LDS missionaries reunite man with his lost...
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back...
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting, Miami...
- Story of LDS man who forgave drunk driver for...
- Utah girl dances solo 9 months after losing...
- Mitt Romney calls Utah GOP move to a caucus a...
- 1A boys basketball tournament: Live streams...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup:... 10
- High school boys basketball: Kearns... 5
- Layton steps up big late to secure a... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pine View... 4
- High school boys basketball: Top-ranked... 3
- High school basketball tournaments:... 2
- High school boys basketball: Dixie uses... 2
- 3A boys state tournament roundup: Pine... 1