High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 19 -30 (63.3%)
Kelsie Bell netted 16 points and had five rebounds, while Tanesha Daniels pulled down eight boards as Fremont came from behind in a big fourth quarter to defeat Taylorsville. Katie Greenberg had a game-high 18 points in the losing effort for Taylorsville.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple