High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 19 -30 (63.3%)
Kelsie Bell netted 16 points and had five rebounds, while Tanesha Daniels pulled down eight boards as Fremont came from behind in a big fourth quarter to defeat Taylorsville. Katie Greenberg had a game-high 18 points in the losing effort for Taylorsville.
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- Former UNC coach Dean Smith willed $200 to...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...