High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 19 -30 (63.3%)
Kelsie Bell netted 16 points and had five rebounds, while Tanesha Daniels pulled down eight boards as Fremont came from behind in a big fourth quarter to defeat Taylorsville. Katie Greenberg had a game-high 18 points in the losing effort for Taylorsville.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 23
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3