High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 19 -30 (63.3%)
Kelsie Bell netted 16 points and had five rebounds, while Tanesha Daniels pulled down eight boards as Fremont came from behind in a big fourth quarter to defeat Taylorsville. Katie Greenberg had a game-high 18 points in the losing effort for Taylorsville.
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- New mission presidents
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend