High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 19 -30 (63.3%)
Kelsie Bell netted 16 points and had five rebounds, while Tanesha Daniels pulled down eight boards as Fremont came from behind in a big fourth quarter to defeat Taylorsville. Katie Greenberg had a game-high 18 points in the losing effort for Taylorsville.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...