High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -9 (33.3%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 19 -30 (63.3%)
Kelsie Bell netted 16 points and had five rebounds, while Tanesha Daniels pulled down eight boards as Fremont came from behind in a big fourth quarter to defeat Taylorsville. Katie Greenberg had a game-high 18 points in the losing effort for Taylorsville.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 19
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 3
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 3