High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 7 -16 (43.8%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
The Knights' Tyler Haws led all players with 27 points and Justin Hamilton added eight points along with 12 rebounds and five blocks.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 44
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1