High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|Cross Creek Academy||9||4||10||12||35|
Cross Creek Academy totals
After holding the hosts to single digits the first two quarters, the Wolves finished the rout with a 36-12 fourth quarter.
|GARDNER , Lance||9|
|Cross Creek Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Parry's Power Guide for week 6 17
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 8
- High school football: Zach Katoa's 6... 8
- High school football: Bingham rolls... 4
- High school football: Brighton focused... 3
- Denver's Kayvon Webster introduces Utah... 2
- High school football: Work ethic has... 2
- Rich High runs over Monticello to spoil... 1