High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|Cross Creek Academy||9||4||10||12||35|
Cross Creek Academy totals
After holding the hosts to single digits the first two quarters, the Wolves finished the rout with a 36-12 fourth quarter.
|GARDNER , Lance||9|
|Cross Creek Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1