High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
Daniel Wray and Ricardo Saldana led the Panthers to a win with 16 and 10 points, respectively, and solid all-around games. The Buffalo were led by junior Tanner Stuart who finished with 21 points in the loss.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1