High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -20 (80.0%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
The Tigers jumped out to a 17-point first quarter lead and never looked back. Orem's Goose Kallunki scored a game-high 19 points and teammate Daniel Hockersmith dished out nine assists to go with his 15 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1