High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 6 -13 (46.2%)
New high school Syracuse won the first game in its home gym as Rick Reardon scored 10 points. Dallin Laird led Ogden with 14 points.
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- BYU focusing on bowl game while players'...