High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 23 -31 (74.2%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 15 -31 (48.4%)
Michael Salazar drained six 3-pointers in scoring 24 points, while guard Riley Crandall led the defensive effort for the Red Devils. Brad Kohler and Dustin Day each had 10 rebounds.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 12
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1