High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -50 (46.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
The Grizzlies Omar McDade made a three-pointer at the end of regulation to send the game into the overtime and from there the Grizzlies led by Zack Skabelund's 16 points and 16 rebounds edged out the Panthers in overtime.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1