High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -50 (46.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
The Grizzlies Omar McDade made a three-pointer at the end of regulation to send the game into the overtime and from there the Grizzlies led by Zack Skabelund's 16 points and 16 rebounds edged out the Panthers in overtime.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...