High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -50 (46.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
The Grizzlies Omar McDade made a three-pointer at the end of regulation to send the game into the overtime and from there the Grizzlies led by Zack Skabelund's 16 points and 16 rebounds edged out the Panthers in overtime.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1