High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 23 -50 (46.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
The Grizzlies Omar McDade made a three-pointer at the end of regulation to send the game into the overtime and from there the Grizzlies led by Zack Skabelund's 16 points and 16 rebounds edged out the Panthers in overtime.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3