High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Rich - Trevor Silva 24 FG
Cody Groll scored four times and had 125 yards rushing, including a 98-yard kick return and a 45-yard punt return as the Rebels led 41-0 at halftime and Kayden Calder accounted for three more scores.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1