High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Alex Kuresa 28-for-40 with 281 passing yards while gaining 117 yards on 17 carries. The Mustangs actually lost five-yards rushing off that rushing total, but had 403 total team yards. Kuresa threw a nine-yard TD pass down the stretch to pull the Mustangs within a point, but his pass on a subsequent two-point conversion fell incomplete as Logan held on for the upset. The Mustangs had scored two late touchdowns in 2:48 after recovering a fumble and driving 82 yards in the final 1:25. DJ Nelson threw for three TDs and ran for two more to lead the Grizzlies.
|Mountain Crest||Tackles||Sacks||Pass Int.|
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1