High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Alex Kuresa 28-for-40 with 281 passing yards while gaining 117 yards on 17 carries. The Mustangs actually lost five-yards rushing off that rushing total, but had 403 total team yards. Kuresa threw a nine-yard TD pass down the stretch to pull the Mustangs within a point, but his pass on a subsequent two-point conversion fell incomplete as Logan held on for the upset. The Mustangs had scored two late touchdowns in 2:48 after recovering a fumble and driving 82 yards in the final 1:25. DJ Nelson threw for three TDs and ran for two more to lead the Grizzlies.
|Mountain Crest||Tackles||Sacks||Pass Int.|
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- The Clean Cut: LDS 'Voice' contestant...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 37
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 16
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1