High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Alex Kuresa 28-for-40 with 281 passing yards while gaining 117 yards on 17 carries. The Mustangs actually lost five-yards rushing off that rushing total, but had 403 total team yards. Kuresa threw a nine-yard TD pass down the stretch to pull the Mustangs within a point, but his pass on a subsequent two-point conversion fell incomplete as Logan held on for the upset. The Mustangs had scored two late touchdowns in 2:48 after recovering a fumble and driving 82 yards in the final 1:25. DJ Nelson threw for three TDs and ran for two more to lead the Grizzlies.
|Mountain Crest||Tackles||Sacks||Pass Int.|
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1