High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Alex Kuresa 28-for-40 with 281 passing yards while gaining 117 yards on 17 carries. The Mustangs actually lost five-yards rushing off that rushing total, but had 403 total team yards. Kuresa threw a nine-yard TD pass down the stretch to pull the Mustangs within a point, but his pass on a subsequent two-point conversion fell incomplete as Logan held on for the upset. The Mustangs had scored two late touchdowns in 2:48 after recovering a fumble and driving 82 yards in the final 1:25. DJ Nelson threw for three TDs and ran for two more to lead the Grizzlies.
|Mountain Crest||Tackles||Sacks||Pass Int.|
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4